The current era has become a technological hub. Every business uses information technology to quickly and effectively process all sorts of data. Businesses whether small or big create and manage large volumes of electronic information or data. Employees use electronic mail and telephone systems to communicate on a daily basis. Electronic data interchange is used to transfer data including orders and payments from one company to another. Servers stores large amounts of data all year around. Desktop computers, laptops and wireless devices are used by employees to create, process, manage and communicate information. What do you do when your IT tech stops working? How do you stop your business from going into a total shutdown for hours? You follow the written protocols set in place for such emergencies. This set of protocols is known as disaster recover planning drp.
So what exactly is a disaster recovery planning?
Disaster recover planning is the process of creating a document that details the steps your business will take to recover from a catastrophic event, it defines how your company responds. Our technology disaster recovery plan provides a step by step approach on how to react to unplanned incidents that threaten your IT infrastructure, which includes hardware, software, networks and processes. Protecting your firm’s investment in its technology infrastructure and your firm’s ability to continue business.
Goals – Disaster Recovery
We develop a recovery plan. Which contains a formal policy providing the guidance necessary for developing an effective recovery. Our company carries out a business impact analysis. It helps to identify and prioritize critical IT systems and components. We also identify controls that can prevent such accidents. These measures reduce the chances of system disruptions and can increase system availability. Our IT heads develop recovery strategies, which ensure that the system can be recovered quickly and effectively after a malfunction. A team comes up with an IT contingency plan after thoroughly analyzing every aspect. The contingency plan contains step by step detailed guidance and procedures for restoring a damaged system.
Our team tests the plan which would identify any planning gaps if there are any, alongside trains the recovery personnel for plan execution; both activities are essential in improving the plan effectiveness and overall preparedness. The main purpose of any disaster recovery plan is to reduce the overall risk to the company and that is exactly what our It department does. In the unfortunate event of an inconvenience, your biggest problem is time. The plan we present is efficient and effective. It is regularly updated and rewritten as time progresses in order to keep it maintained.
Absolute Solution – Best IT Company in Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Absolute Solution specialized in this area and helps organizations in planning their backup process according to their business environment. Such expertise does not come cheap and may require a non IT company years of experience and evolution in IT disaster recovery planning. This is where our experience and specialized service can help you in achieving the same in very less time and ensuring complete protection for any calamity. The sections below would describe the scope of work, sequence f activities and typical work products that are wrapped together by our service and presented to you as a turnkey solution.<br>
DRP acts a bridge between Business Continuity Plan of your organization and the front-line tools that are guarding the services and systems.
- Providing a sense of security
- Minimizing risk of delays
- Guaranteeing the reliability of standby systems
- Providing a standard for testing the plan.
- Minimizing decision-making during a disaster
DRP is a process orchestration service by Absolute Solutions to secure your IT infrastructure by ensuring that...
- Data is secure from lose threats
- Services are secure from down-time threats
- Backup process is tailored according to the results and recommendations from the Business Impact Analysis
- Change control process is in place
- Roles and responsibilities are allocated
Business Impact Analysis
- Identify business processes/functions
- Design a custom tailored business impact analysis questionnaire
- Determine the operational impact over time of a disruption to each process/function
- Determine the financial impact over time of a disruption to each process/function
- Determine recovery time objectives (RTOs), Maximum Allowable Downtime/Outage (MAD/MAO) and
- Recovery Point Objective (RPO)
- Determine both internal and external business dependencies Determine both internal and external business dependencies
- Determine central repository for BIA data
- Gather BIA information using the most appropriate method for your organization.
- Obtain approval for individual BIA results
- Prepare analysis of BIA results
- Obtain executive management approval of BIA summary and recovery prioritizations
- Prepare executive management presentation
- Determine BIA review and update requirements.