Absolute Solutions is authorized reseller of Kaspersky Lab, one of the fastest growing IT security vendors in the world. The company provides a wide range of products and solutions for every type of clients. It has been named a “Leader” in the Gartner 2014 Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms for the third year in a row.
Kaspersky has central office in Moscow, as well as regional headquarters overseeing the activities of local representatives and partners in five global regions.The company’s products provide protection for more than 250 million users worldwide.
Kaspersky Endpoint Security for business, is a platform that offers a broad array of tools and technologies to enable companies to see, control and protect all endpoint devices. It combines its technologies and tools into four tiers, each of which adds its own layer of protection against cyber threats. The first level – Core – contains our award-winning anti-malware technologies. Next come the Select and Advanced tiers, offering modern endpoint control and encryption. Finally, Total level security provides the best protection for each area of the network – web, mail and collaboration servers alike. At every level Kaspersky Security Network provides powerful cloud-assisted protection to every component, and Kaspersky Security Center tools help IT specialists to manage the whole company’s IT defenses from a single console.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus comes with an antispyware component. Kaspersky software is among the best products in the world.
• Centralized installation and administration using Kaspersky Administration Kit
• Remote Deployment
• Centralized threat protection management
• Highly Effective antivirus/anti-spyware protection
• Light on computer resources
• Nearly all features are configurable
• Great interface, easy-to-use and intuitive
• Real-time antivirus protection
• On-demand scans
• Supports dedicated tasks for critical system area scans
• Flexible scan configuration
• Scalable and fault tolerant
• Adaptable utilization of system resources
• Essential protection for terminal servers
• Support for server clusters
• Application performance reporting system